I’m looking for a piece of property in northern Fla./southern Ga. I want to make it as self sufficient as possible. Growing my own vegetables, raising my own protein sources and such. I’ve looked into solar power and wind mills as power sources. Both seem feasible but which is best? Also is there anything else I can/should do? I plan on living there the rest of my life and any suggestions are welcome.
- Solar Power: Everybody Talks About Solar And Wind Power, But Is It Enough? (2/6/2012)
- Solar Power: Energy Conservation: How Do I Start Solar Powering My Home? And Living OFF The Grid? (11/23/2011)
- Thinking of buying a cabin that’s “off grid.” Anyone have experience with solar power living?
- Solar Power: What Is A Good, Wind Power Stock To Get Into, Looking For One Just Starting Out, Low Stock Amount? (4/21/2012)
- Solar Panel: Is Anyone Out There Living Off Grid? Can You Either Tell Or Explain To Me How I Can Do It Too? (10/13/2011)