Corporations are groups of people that control a certain aspect of the market through labor, services, or products. Many of them provide useful products that we as a people can use. So when innovation like solar and wind are attacked by corporations that make coal, there is a huge problem. People want clean energy, but they must pay more to keep coal interests from sabotaging what is good and pure.
- Solar Producer: Why Are Conservatives Not Aware That The Reason Coal Plants Are Closing Is That Many Of Them Are Being? (6/10/2012)
- Solar Producer: Can Corporations Grow So Powerful They Become Governments? (5/20/2012)
- Conservatives — Can you read this summary of the Cap and Trade bill without foaming at the mouth?
- In a world already at 100% production, how can the US generate more ‘middle class’ paying jobs?
- Solar Products: Save The Environment And Stop Poverty WITHOUT Socialism? (3/24/2012)