i’ve been trying to research new energy sources for my house including solar, wind, and human powered pedal options. Solar seems like the most commercialized now but if it works, why doesn’t everyone use it. A lot of companies like BP, Mitsubishi, and GE have websites advertizing solar but they don’t explain enough about cost and instalation. if anyone out there already uses this tech i’d appreciate some intel.
- how many have solar powered lights at home,and think that people….?
- Solar Turbines: How Many Solar Panels Would I Need To Power My Home? (5/29/2011)
- Solar Power: How To Make A Wind Power Generator At Home? (5/27/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can Someone Help Me With Facts About Solar Energy? (5/4/2011)
- Solar Power: Is Wind Power Generator At Home Really Work ? (5/19/2011)