I want to put solar lights in my flower beds, but my flower beds stay in the shade constantly. Can anyone suggest and solar lights that you can attach a solar grid in a sunny location and keep the solar lights in a dark, shaded place?
- Solar Lights: Can You Take A Residential Energy Credit For Solar Accent Lights? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Products: Why Do My Solar Lights Turn Off In The Middle Of The Night Instead Of When Its Dawn? (12/11/2011)
- Solar Products: What Is A Good Brand Of Solar Lights To Light Up Pathways, And Are Inexpensive? (6/7/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can I Rely On Solar PV Panels For All My Home Energy? (9/24/2011)
- Solar Products: Why Has One Of My Solar Lights Flipped To Come On In Daytime? (6/17/2011)