I really need it for a project. The architecture of it is well known, and the name was in French.
The building was entirely made out of solar panels and has a hyperbola curve to it.
If someone touches it, that person could die from excessive heat.
Anyone have a clue?
- Solar Energy: Would This Apply For A Company Building A Home With Solar Panels? (4/11/2012)
- Solar Lights: What Is The Best Source For Building Your Own Solar Panels? (12/13/2011)
- Solar Lights: How Much To Install Solar Panels On A Building? (10/29/2011)
- Why aren’t we building environmentally friendly homes?
- Solar Panel: Do You Need A Building Permit To Install Roof-mounted Solar Pool Heating Panels For Your House In Las Vegas? (4/13/2012)