I have been hearing dire prediction of things to come because of global warming and the fact we are running low on fossil fuels sources, there is a possibility of widespread blackouts next summer.
Why aren’t government buildings and all homes and commercial buildings that are located in areas that get so hot they require airconditioning required to install solar panels? Why isn’t it part of building codes?
I was told it’s too expensive to require that in every building.
My sister who lives in Tempe Arizona told me that many people did install solar panels but they didn’t work out because when they need maintenance or repairs you can’t find qualified people to do the work. Is this the true?
Well, it just doesn’t make sense to me why the sun couldn’t be used to cool the very buildings it makes too hot to occupy.. Any information?
- Solar Turbines: What Kind Of Tax Benefits Will My Company Receive If We Install Solar Panels/wind Turbines On Our Land? (5/31/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Why Cant We Install Wind Turbines And/or Solar Panels All Throughout America For Our Energy Needs? (5/21/2011)
- Solar Producer: Do You Know That China Is The Largest Producer Of Solar Panels In The World? (5/5/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Not Solar Energy For Homes? How Can I Get Panels? Difficulties With Them? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Type Of Education Would One Need To Install Solar Panels And Small Wind Turbines? (5/7/2011)