fire, gas, electric, wood fire, ice blocks and a fan? What works for you, how green is it and why it works for you? Anyone have any additional costs associated with installing or using these options? Any installation professional, or self? What would you say are pros and cons to alternative power sources? What do you think is the cheapest, easiest way to power a home? Would like to hear from folks who have added alternative power sources to their homes and hear your experiences.
- Solar Panel: How Much Would A Wind Turbine Or A Solar Panel Cost For A 2 Level Home? (6/2/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Drawbacks To Using Wind Turbines Or Solar Panels For Providing All Power To A Home? (4/24/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Wind Turbines? (5/21/2011)
- Solar Power: Is Wind Power Generator At Home Really Work ? (5/19/2011)
- Solar Producer: Energy Efficient Questions? (5/13/2011)