I am currently looking at solar lighting but want to stay cheap, very cheap. I found a little 5 watt solar panel and I want to use its’ power for a few low wattage 12v DC lights. Can I rig this to a number of cheap solar charging AA batteries rather than buying a much larger solar battery?
- Solar Panel: Are There Problems Adding Other Charging Units Like Wind Power To A Harbor Freight Solar Panel ChargeControler? (5/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: Do You Need A Regulator To Hook Up A 5000 Watt Power Inverter To A Solar Panel? (5/24/2011)
- Solar Lights: How Do I Replace AA Batteries In Outdoor Solar Lights With Ultra-capacitor? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Lights: Charging Solar Lights? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Lights: What Would I Need To Run A Laptop On Indoor Lighting (ie No Batteries)? (5/30/2011)