I have a cabin in the woods and need more light. I do have enough sun but I was wondering how or where do I get a solar panel to lead to a power outlet? In a perfect world I would like to get a solar panel with a connecting wire to an outlet or something so I could power a small TV. I know its hard enough but can I get that pre-made? Or even lastly should I look at wind power consider I would like this to be under $ 500? Thank you for putting up with this bundle of questions.
- Solar Lights: Can You Connect Several Strings Of Solar Power Christmas Lights Together? (4/25/2011)
- Solar Lights: Outdoor Solar Outlet For Power Tools Will Not Work But What About A Solar Outlet For A String Of Small Lights? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Power Outlet For Christmas Lights? (4/30/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can I Connect Solar Powered Christmas Lights To A Normal Christmas Light Set? (4/25/2011)
- Solar Panel: If I Buy 2 Solar Panel Kits Of 45 Watts Each How Much Would I Making In Kwh? (4/26/2011)