I have just bought a 850watt generator and i wanted to connect it up to my off grid solar powered shed.
I wanted to use the generator to charge my battery bank for the solar panels and i wanted to run the power around my shed.I already have a distribution box to power points and lights so could i hook my generator and my battery bank inverter to one power cable.i think i would need a Transfer switch to switch from solar panels to generator or could i run both at the same time to increase the power
- Solar Power: Is Wind Power Generator At Home Really Work ? (5/19/2011)
- Solar Lights: Making A Earth/ground For My Solar Set Up? (6/6/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can You Take A Residential Energy Credit For Solar Accent Lights? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Lights: Do You Know Of A Solar Panel Light With An On/off Switch For Kids Fort? (5/13/2011)
- Solar Lights: What Simple Steps Are You Doing To Cut Down On Your Electric Bill? (6/6/2011)