I am doing a physics experiment where I need to compare the efficiency of the two. Solar panel for radiation>heat water and solar cells for radiation>electrical energy.
Can anyone recommend me some cells and panels which have lots of information about their performance, efficiency etc?
- Solar Panel: What Is Needed For A Solar Panel Set? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Total Solar Cell Area Would You Need To Provide Energy Needs? Mastering Physics Problem? (5/15/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Efficiently Do Plants Use Solar Energy When Compared To Solar Panels? (6/10/2011)
- Solar Products: Has Anyone Heard Any Uses For New Energy Like Spray On Solar Cells? (5/15/2011)
- Solar Lights: A Good Brand Of Solar Panels For My House? (6/11/2011)