I am looking at my bill and I use on average about 50 KWH per day…..I dont know if thats high but I want to know what size of an solar power panel should I get or wind turbine to at least cut this in half or more….I would rather want the system to be grid tied.
By the way I live in middle Tennessee we are in zone 4 so we get 4.5 hours of direct sun and I dont now about average wind speeds.
- Solar Turbines: Wind Turbines? (5/21/2011)
- Wind and Solar power generation……?
- Solar Power: Wind Power? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Would Adding Wind Turbines And Solar Panels To Utility Poles Be Feasible To Replace Current Electricity? (4/24/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Is There A Company That Makes And Sells Wind Turbines Coupled With A Hydrogen Generator Preferably In Europe? (6/12/2011)