I’m wondering if you total up all the electricity a plant making solar panels uses in a year, the energy the workers take to travel to their jobs each day, the energy used to transport the finished product to consumers and finally the energy used to install them and then compare it to the energy all of these panels will produce during their 20 year life will anything be gained?
Or would be have been ahead to just not bother making the panels in the first place.
- Solar Producer: Do You Know That China Is The Largest Producer Of Solar Panels In The World? (5/5/2011)
- Why isn’t there a requirement that buildings install solar energy panels?
- Solar Energy: How Much Does It Cost To Install A Geothermal Energy Source To Power A Home? (6/9/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Do You Transport Solar Power Tower Energy To A Building That Is 4 Kms Away? (5/14/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Not Solar Energy For Homes? How Can I Get Panels? Difficulties With Them? (5/11/2011)