Hi there, my father just bought a house that has solar panels on the roof to heat the water for his pool. The water goes through pipes by the panels and flows back into the pool. I was wondering if there is any way to use that solar energy for other areas of the house. The panels were put in when the house was built in the mid 80′s and the house is in Central Florida/E. Orlando.
Thanks in advance!
- Solar Lights: What Kind Of Solar Pool Blanket Works Best? (6/10/2011)
- Solar Producer: Would You Agree With A Bill That Would Mandate Consumer Hot Water Tanks Be Solar Ready-heat Exchanger Inside? (5/26/2011)
- Need Solar Panel Guru…..?
- Solar Turbines: What Would Make The Ultimate Eco Friendly Building? Design, Parts, Location, Etc.? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Can You Convert Heat Into Electrisity Without Using Turbines? (5/9/2011)