i am looking to build a small solar generator to power a few lights and so forth, i have a deep cycle gel car battery, but what watt and volt solar panel would i need to charge it in an efficient amount of time? also, is it possible to hook up 2 small solar panels to one battery to charge it or would that not work? like would 2 5 watts be as good as a 10 watt?
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can You Charge A Phone With A Small Solar Panel? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Do I Use A Small Solar Panel To Charge My 4AA Battery Pack For My Remote Blinds? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Panel experts…please help.?
- Solar Panel: Can I Connect A Solar Panel Charger To My Car Battery Without Interfering With The Alternator? (6/10/2011)