Hard homework problem I don’t understand.
Above the Earth’s atmosphere, we receive about 1400 W=m2 of energy from the Sun. If you could convert 100
per cent of this energy into usable electricity, how large a collecting area of solar cells would be necessary to
produce a 1-gigawatt power plant?
- Solar Energy: Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of Using Geothermal Energy To Produce Electricity? (6/15/2011)
- Solar Producer: How Much Energy Is Required To Produce, Transport And Install Solar Panels? (6/14/2011)
- Solar Power: How Expensive Is Solar Energy To Produce? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Power: Do Know About Solar Thermal Power Plant Clean Power Plants In World? (6/19/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Wavelength Of Light Do Solar Cells Most Efficiently Transfer Into Electricity? (5/3/2011)