I have always had a knack for being ‘into something’ right before it becomes really popular or mainstream. I drank bottled water when people still thought it was NUTS to pay for water. That’s one of many examples. You don’t even have to have a knack at this point to know that carbon trading and “green” products have HUGE growth potential. I don’t have much, if any, money to spend upfront. ANY ideas on how I can take advantage of this new carbon economy? Any ‘Post It’ notes or “Hula Hoop’ ideas out there? I would love to buy some land, install tons of solar panels and sell clean energy back to the ‘grid’ but that is totally out of my range financially.
- Will the American Physical Society amend its ‘official’ statement on climate change?
- Solar Producer: What Would It Take To Change Your Mind On Global Warming? (6/20/2011)
- Solar Producer: Is Solar Energy Really Green? ***A Must Read***? (5/19/2011)
- Solar Producer: Is Solar Really Green Energy? ***a Must Read***? (5/17/2011)
- Solar Products: Any Good Ideas For A New Solar Powered Product? (4/26/2011)