I knew I’d heard something about researchers developing new solar cells which will triple the output efficiency of solar panels. When I go online to research this…NOTHING since the initial discovery at Berkely in 2002. Did some oil company gobble it up?
- Solar Turbines: How Can We Measure Efficiency Of Solar Cells? (6/1/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Can Anyone Recommend Solar Cells And Solar Panels For A Physics Experiment? (6/13/2011)
- Solar Producer: How Efficient Are Consumer Solar Cells? (4/29/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Solar Cells Would I Need To Charge And Run My Laptop At He Same Time.? (5/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Would Happen If Two Or More Solar Cells Having Different Potentials Are Connected In Parallel? (6/1/2011)