I have a string of clear glass led solar lights, cannot find amber colored strings of lights so I bought this set of white leds. How can I paint? these lights to have a warm glow, amber color to them what paint would I use, I need a see through paint stain that will stick to these bulbs, I know its going to be a lot of work but the white is to bright. What about a pen that you can color glass with? but the light has to show through, any ideas out there? Thank You.
- Solar Lights: How Can I Make Filters For My House-spot Lights? (5/23/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar And Gardening People Out There? (5/14/2011)
- Solar Lights: What Simple Steps Are You Doing To Cut Down On Your Electric Bill? (6/6/2011)
- Solar Products: How Long Does It Take For New Solar Lights To Work? (6/9/2011)
- Solar Producer: Grand Ole Opry Recording? (6/26/2011)