I would like to set up a solar power array in my apartment, but I’d like to just bypass a storage battery. If I set up a solar power array and hook it up to an inverter that will then tie into a power socket into the grid itself, do I need a battery? I just want to save money on my electricity bill and not have a standby in case of a power failure.
- how many have solar powered lights at home,and think that people….?
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Powed Shed Connecting Battery To Flood Light? (5/10/2011)
- Solar Panel: How To Set Up A Solar Panel System For A Static Caravan.? (6/21/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can A Condo Or Apartment Dweller Take Advantage Of Any Solar Devices For Home Energy Useage? (6/25/2011)