I am considering to create something like northern tool, but focused only on green(renewable) energy: http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/category_alternative-renewable-energy
As an advantage, I can find solar panels for prices less than $ 1.8/watt retail which is something given that best retailers these days don’t fall < $ 2. Solar energy for instances doubles in demand recently every 2 years and in 2009 the government (us) passed some bill to subside households that buy alternative energy products – so you can save additionally about 40% or something. So…in a nutshell, I know there are way too many things to consider, like initial investment, certificates, marketing, but my major concern is if this business will make money in that economy and in a relatively new unknown area to the end customer. 10x!
- Solar Producer: Is The Notion Of Alternative Energy Being Economically Viable Wishing Thinking? (5/6/2011)
- Solar Products: Where Can I Sell My Green Products To Increase My Online Sales? (5/31/2011)
- Solar Products: If Weapons Of War Are Our Most Profitable Export What Peaceful Products Could We Retool To Manufacture Instead? (6/25/2011)
- Solar Products: What Audience Do I Target My Petition Get A Tax Rebate For Green Products? (6/6/2011)
- Solar Products: Where Can I Find A Popular Website Where I Can Sell And Market My Eco-friendly / Green Products? (6/25/2011)