Exactly How much power will this kit produce? for example. Will it only be able to power the 2 light throughout an entire day or would it be able to power a couple TV’s with a couple lights. Or a Refrigerator? washer dryer? I’m just wondering exactly what it will be able to do and if it’s worth paying $ 200 for if it’ll only power two lights. Don’t get me wrong, That’s great and will make a difference but i’m looking for something that will make a little bit of a bigger difference. Would the 80 watt monocrystalline solar panel be much better? if so, what would it be able to power? double?
- Solar Panel: Do You Need A Regulator To Hook Up A 5000 Watt Power Inverter To A Solar Panel? (5/24/2011)
- Solar Panel: Are There Problems Adding Other Charging Units Like Wind Power To A Harbor Freight Solar Panel ChargeControler? (5/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can A Harbor Freight Solar Panel Resist Hail? (5/19/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Much Will A 40 Watt Solar Panel Power? (5/12/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)