The new energy bill proposal by the Democrats give foreign oil companies an unfair advantage over domestic oil companies. It just appears to make sense that if we used our own domestic oil and gas resources it would reduce our dependency on foreign producers. Why do the Democrats oppose that?
Wind and solar energy are great for the future but right now, we use oil and gas.
- Solar Energy: Should Solar And Wind Energy Companies Get At Lest The Same Support From The Gov That The Oil Companies Do? (6/21/2011)
- Solar Energy: Are There Any Publicly Traded Companies Who Are Major Players In Solar/wind Energy Storage? (6/14/2011)
- Solar Turbines: EVERYBODY READ THIS!!! I Have A Solution For Our Energy And Immigration Problems? (5/5/2011)
- Solar Turbines: If America Gave Iran The Technology For Solar And Wind Power Would They Want Nuclear Energy. I Know Bush Claim (6/27/2011)
- What companies are the best in supplying Alternative Energy Generators(Solar, Wind…)?