Thanks to all who helped me with the first question I had, this one is the last for this section of science and I am having trouble with it. I am obviously not a science person, history and math is my thing. Anyways I was wondering if you could help me out here by answering and explaining these for me. Best answer will get 10 points. Thanks all.
1. Solar energy can be directly converted into electricity with ____.
2.) Devices that use solar energy to purify water are _____.
3.) Fiery gases that may shoot hundreds of thousands of miles into space before returning to the sun are called ____
4.) Scientists believe that solar wind may be the ____leaving the sun
5.) A huge system of stars, gases, and dust is called a _____.
6.) The source of energy of the sun is _______,
both 1 and 2
neither 1 nor 2
7.) Fusion is a type of ____.
8.) Solar cells are made with________.
9.) The process during which plants use solar energy to produce food is called ________.
10.) Scientists have calculated the amount of radiant energy reaching the earth by using the ______________.
law of gravity
inverse square law
both 1 and 2
none of the above
11.) The process in which water is purified is called ______________.
12.) Storms of electrically-charged gases on the surface of the sun look like dark spots called _____________.
all of the above
13.) A layer of gas which is thought of as a kind of solar atmosphere is the ________.
14.) The belt of radiation trapped by the magnetic field of the earth is called the ______________.
15.) A scientific instrument used to analyze light is the ____________.
- Solar Producer: What Are The Answers To The Follwoing Questions? PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK.. GETTING GRADED!? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Power: Facts About Renewable Energy? (solar, Wind, Etc) Please Answer? (5/29/2011)
- Solar Producer: Can Anyone Help Me!!!? (5/2/2011)
- Solar Power: How Does Wind Power Relate To Life Science? (6/20/2011)
- Earth Science – PLEASE HELP?